12:21 AM

The Infection is Spreading Faster Than Anyone Could Have Anticipated! It's a Biohazard!

Normally I wouldn’t do such a small post, but I saw something amazing. Luckily Keith had his camera because I didn't have mine. After work I went to go meet him near the studio and we usually walk to the major city (it’s like 10 minutes on foot from the studio) to eat dinner there and play some arcade games. Normally this is never a big deal but today, wow……


We saw the Raccoon City Police Department S.T.A.R.S Truck!! Now for those of you who don’t know, it’s from a game called Resident Evil. Like an actual real live truck that’s literally straight out of a video game…I COULD NOT believe my eyes! When I first saw it, I was like “Heheh….that van kinda has the same name of the police department of a fictional place in America from the Resident Evil video game series…wouldn’t it be funny if that actually was it? Silly Ameri---WAIT! I’m in Japan! That’s real!” Now, usually I would act the same way everyone else does in public and hold myself in a calm and reserved manner, but when I saw that van, I just lost it! I was staring and pointing at the van and started blabbering in a mix of English and Japanese lol. Other Japanese people probably thought that I was looking at them, but I was looking right through them lol. A lot of them turned to see what I was looking at but they couldn’t find anything spectacular, again this all goes back to their not knowing common things about other subcultures.

I met Keith in the middle of a street and it was like nothing mattered for a couple seconds except for our shared amazement at this van! ….Just know that it’s a big deal lol.




I mean I know that Japan is scared of swine flu and all...but I don't know if it was a good idea to call on the S.T.A.R.S. team.
... Let's just hope they don't call on any pharmaceutical companies that like to mask their genetic engineering and biological weaponry with a cool logo and cosmetic products...

2 comments:

Mike da Guest said...

A kind of wonder...!
Amazing little story.
I'm wondering was this a truck of a RE/Biohazard fan? Or maybe a production veichle from the original film?
However it's very nice and looks cool!

Tatum said...

Isn't it amazing?! I want to say that it's the truck of a fan, simply because I've seen other trucks and things paying homage to other movies, singers, etc. Thanks for checking it out! ^_^

Post a Comment